We believe everyone has the right to a safe, affordable, and high-quality place to live.
What We Do
We aim to transform vacant or distressed properties into community assets that improve the quality of life for Kingston residents, stabilize and enhance neighborhoods, and create new pathways for social and economic development.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date about announcements and events.
- Kingston City Land Bank Announces Phase I Request for Proposals
- Kingston City Land Bank Announces Open Request for Qualifications
- Kingston City Land Bank and City of Kingston Announce First Acquisitions
- Kingston City Land Bank Hires Executive Director, Adds Three Board Members
- Kingston City Land Bank Seeks Applicants for Two Open Board Seats
- October 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm