We believe everyone has the right to a safe, affordable, and high-quality place to live.
What We Do
We aim to transform vacant or distressed properties into community assets that improve the quality of life for Kingston residents, stabilize and enhance neighborhoods, and create new pathways for social and economic development.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date about announcements and events.
- Kingston City Land Bank and Kingston Design Connection Announce Rehabilitation Partnership
- KCLB Featured in Wall Street Journal
- KCLB Releases RFP for Architectural Services
- Application Period Re-Opens for Three Single Family Homes in Kingston
- KCLB Board Chair Daniel Kanter Updates Kingston City Council on the KCLB’s Progress!