We believe everyone has the right to a safe, affordable, and high-quality place to live.
What We Do
We aim to transform vacant or distressed properties into community assets that improve the quality of life for Kingston residents, stabilize and enhance neighborhoods, and create new pathways for social and economic development.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date about announcements and events.
- Our Newest Affordable Home is For Sale!
- KCLB 2022 Construction Progress Report: 149 Greenkill and 124 Franklin!
- KCLB Announces New Development Project Manager
- KCLB Needs Your Help to Secure Funds from the City!
- Executive Director Michael Gilliard joins housing advocates to promote a $200 million budget proposal to address the housing crisis